Real Estate Management Services
Commercial Property Management
The MEG Companies has extensive experience enhancing and maintaining the profitability of retail, medical and office oriented properties as well as commercial and industrial properties of all sizes. Our Management Information System provides us with in-depth analytical tools which tailor financial reports to meet our clients’ specific needs.
Residential Property Management
The MEG Companies will perform comprehensive due diligence on the property including thorough inspections of all areas, confirm adequate insurance coverage, notify all appropriate parties of changes required, provide leasing services, and establish unit owner relations in condominium association situations. Along with preparing bid packages for all required maintenance and service contracts, MEG will prepare an annual property operating budget. Furthermore, MEG will submit to the owner each month a full financial and management report with comments and recommendations.
With a full fleet of maintenance vehicles and equipment operated by a staff with over 30 years experience, MEG is prepared to be a cost competitive single resource for all your facility maintenance needs. MEG utilizes its own maintenance staff in conjunction with a network of independent plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc. to ensure the best quality and value of work for our clients.
- Comprehensive real estate management plan
- 24 hour on-call emergency service
- Operating budget preparation
- Cost saving opportunities identification
- Securing quality vendors for the best value
- Deferred maintenance issues identified
- Preventive cures and procedures for deferred maintenance issues
- Capital reserve budget preparation
- Comprehensive capital reserve analysis completed
- Lease administration including payment, property, and violation issues
- Collection of monthly rents and/or fees
- Bookkeeping including rent collection, deposits, accounts payable, accounts receivable and generation of monthly reports
- Financial and management reports prepared monthly
- Recommendations for deferred maintenance issues, asset enhancement & tenant issues provided on a monthly basis.